Advertisement

A 28 Year Old Man From Rajasthan Dies of Cardiac Arrest After Earphones Explodes in His Ears With Cracking Sound

Every Manufacturer gives a warning to not use the earphones, or any Gadgets while it's connected with Charger.
Man Dies After Earphones Explodes
He was listing to Music while doing studies wearing earphones
Share on facebook
Share
Share on twitter
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share
Share on telegram
Share
Share on linkedin
Share
Share on facebook
Share
Share on twitter
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share
Share on telegram
Share
Share on linkedin
Share
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on linkedin

If you also use headphones or Bluetooth earphones to make calls or listen to music, then you also need to be alert. Such things are always fun and attractive, but the consequences are surely scary. Along with that, using earphones for a continuous duration also makes us hearing impaired.

A very strange and shocking incident took place recently in the Chomu area near Jaipur. According to the Jaipur Police, A 28-year-old man died when his Bluetooth headphone device exploded in his ears while he was using them for his studies as it was connected to a charger.

Within a few minutes, the device exploded and the man became unconscious. He was taken to a private hospital called Siddhi Vinayak Hospital immediately after the incident. 

According to the reports, the man died during the treatment since both his ears were already severely damaged. It is also said, The man probably died of a cardiac arrest, the doctor told news agency PTI.

This youth was identified as a man living in Udaipuria village of Chomu area which is located at a distance of about 50KM from Jaipur. 

According to Rakesh’s relatives, Rakesh was often seen with his earphones and used to talk on the phone only with earphones on and would also listen to songs constantly through his mobile phone.

When brought to the hospital, he was handled by Dr. LN Rundla. According to Dr. Rundla, Rakesh had probably died of cardiac arrest. When the earphones burst in Rakesh’s ears, there was an extremely loud noise, due to which he might have suffered a cardiac arrest. 

There is a lot of surprise among the people about this accident that the earphones used to protect the ear from the danger of mobile phones are also not safe.

Police said that Rakesh Kumar had just got married in February this year. A young death always leaves the family devastated. His Family members said that Rakesh was very smart in academics and was now also preparing for the competition exam. 

In June this year, a very similar incident happened with an Uttar Pradesh government official who had lost his life after his earphone exploded. 

Though such accidents are not even new as manufacturers repeatedly warn their customers to not use earphones or for that matter any kind of connected listening devices, especially when they are connected to a charger.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on linkedin
Share on facebook
Share
Share on twitter
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share
Share on telegram
Share
Share on linkedin
Share
Share on facebook
Share
Share on twitter
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share
Share on telegram
Share
Share on linkedin
Share

Also Read